Tuesday, November 24, 2015

2015-2016 Tourneys


[ TOURNEY FEES/REGISTRATIONS ] I am sending in all the registrations for the year this week...I still need to hear from a few of you regarding if you have any conflicts for the dates...that way we can do our best to make sure you can attend all 5 tournaments. Once we hear from all of you, we can start a tentative schedule so you can fill in your calendars. The tourney fee for the year is $65/player. Please make checks payable to Kirsti Fleming (as I wrote the checks). Some schools wait to cash my checks, some do it immediately...to save you the hassle of watching your checkbooks, I would prefer to cash them as they come vs. waiting for my checks to be cashed if that's okay. Anyone preferring me to hold a check until a certain date can just email me.

 

[ OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL TOURNEY ] Also, we are thinking of entering the Wahpeton Tourney on January 16th - this is an optional tournament, and should be a nice opportunity for the girls who are looking for a more competitive tournament. If that is something you think your player(s) are interested in, please email me at ladyhawleynuggets@gmail.com so we can see if we have enough interest to send a team. This is an additional fee on top of the tournament cost listed above ($140/team). For those interested in the Pacesetter team, this is a good tourney for you!

 

[ TOURNEY DATES ]

Rothsay: 12/12

Hawley: 1/9-1/10

Wahpeton (optional): 1/16

Menahga: 1/23

LPA: 1/30

Ada: 2/6

NCE-UH: 2/13

Frazee: 2/20

Pelican Rapids: 2/27

Barnesville: 2/27

No comments:

Post a Comment